Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can I Do It?

Annie wants me to hurry so we can go on our trip.
     My trailer is almost done being painted. Yes, it has taken a while to do the work on it and the only explanation I can give is that the weather has gotten in the way most of the time. The other reason is procrastination on my part. Despite these reasons for the process of painting taking so long, I can honestly say that my trailer looks a lot better. I love the bit of red on the trailer, it makes it so fresh and cute. Now I just need to finish the painting, which is mostly touch-up and then fix the front window awning. Of course, the weather here in Utah will have to get better (we woke up to snow on the ground) in order for me to be able to paint. I will post photos when done, I promise!

No comments: